Hair loss is a typical part of the growth and replacement cycle. Hair follicles go through asynchronous growth and resting cycles. The most common cause of hair loss in both men and women is genetics. In fact, heredity is responsible for 95% of all occurrences of alopecia (baldness). The best hair transplant surgeon in Raipur suggests that the remaining 5% of cases may be influenced by a variety of different factors such as food, stress, disease, drugs, and so on.
An inherited disease known as male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness is the most prevalent cause of hair loss. It normally occurs gradually and in predictable patterns, such as a receding hairline, bald spots in men, and female hair thinning. The medical word for this illness is androgenetic alopecia.
Some other reasons for hair Loss:
There are numerous causes of hair loss which include:
- Telogen Effluvium
- Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia
- Alopecia Areata
- Excessive Stress & Hormonal Changes
- Medications, lack or excess of vitamins or minerals
Hair regrowth treatment options
Oral Pills- The only FDA-approved medications for treating pattern baldness (hair loss caused by hereditary factors) are Rogaine (topical minoxidil) and Propecia (finasteride).
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a type of concentrated blood plasma containing three to five times the number of platelets found in normal circulating blood. It also contains platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), VEGF, TGF, and other bioactive proteins that aid in wound healing and hair development. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy is a cutting-edge, non-surgical therapeutic method used to treat hair loss problems in people who need to stimulate hair growth.
Several studies and research on the success of PRP are being published at the same time. The hair restoration community, on the other hand, is still wary of making promises for hair repair utilising PRP solely
Laser Hair Treatment
The hair development cycle is separated into three stages: anagen (growth), telogen (rest), and catagen (shedding). Hair loss in androgenetic alopecia is caused by dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a testosterone derivative present in the skin. Laser therapy is a type of safe light/heat therapy that is being studied for a variety of health concerns. It is used to treat androgenetic alopecia, often known as pattern baldness, a kind of inherited hair loss that affects both men and women. Red light therapy, cold laser therapy, soft laser therapy, bio stimulation, and photo bio modulation are all terms for laser therapy.
Surgical Treatment: Hair Transplant
Hair loss issues can be caused by a variety of factors while the condition is generally curable and reversible, new hair growth may be hampered due to irreparable damage to follicles and the scalp. These are the conditions that may benefit from hair transplantation. As a result of technological advances, hair transplant surgery has made hair restoration possible. However, before undergoing hair transplantation, one must first determine which hair transplant procedure is best for them. A variety of hair transplant operations are available from a variety of facilities and doctors.
Types of Hair Transplant:
- Follicular Unit of Hair Transplantation:
FUT is an acronym for Follicular Unit Transplant. Hair transplantation is done using an invasive method. Follicular units are naturally occurring hair clusters on the scalp with one, two, three, or four hairs. The procedure begins with the doctor taking a strip of scalp tissue and dividing it into thousands of follicular units. After the doctor has drilled holes with recipient sites throughout the damaged, bald areas, these units are strategically placed around the head.
- Follicular Unit Extraction:
The alternative form of hair transplantation is FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). Individual Follicular Unit grafts are extracted from the back of the head one at a time by cutting around them with a tiny specialized instrument or robotic equipment and detaching the hair follicles. The surgery is time-consuming and demanding, but it is painless after a few numbing injections. The follicular unit is transplanted after being extracted from the donor location. FUE hair transplant surgery is successful in today’s world.
You are at the right place if you are looking for a hair transplant clinic in Raipur. We at Auqual hair services provide world-class hair transplant services at the most affordable prices possible. What are you waiting for? Visit us today!