Are you facing hair Loss like other thousands of people out there? Well, you are not alone, we all at some point of time in our life face this issue and go through this issue. This is not a matter of concern if any part of your hair is not widening, you don’t find bald spots, or you’re not shedding more than 125 hairs daily. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you’re likely experiencing hair loss and need to see a dermatologist or a Hair Transplant surgeon as soon as possible. There are several types of hair loss and an infinite number of possible causes. Hair loss is common in more males but today in this blog we are going to discuss hair loss causes in females and its treatment, such as hair transplant, PRP treatment, etc in detail.
What’s hair loss in women?
Human beings typically lose between 50 and 100 individual hairs each day. A natural balance includes some hairs falling out while others grow in. Hair loss occurs when the equilibrium between less hair growing in and falling out is disrupted. Hair shedding & hair loss are not the same and the medical term for the same is “alopecia.”
Which women are likely to experience hair loss?
Any female, be it a girl or a woman, anyone can be affected by hair loss. However, it is usually most common in:
- Women whose age is over 40s.
- New moms.
- Women who had to go through chemotherapy or other medications
- A tight updo for their hair or excessive hairstyling or use of chemicals
- Women who are going through menopause
Causes of Hairfall:
- Vitamin deficiency.
- Dieting or rapid weight loss
- Restrictive diets.
- Over-processed scalp hair (breakage).
- Extreme emotional stress
- An abnormal thyroid.
- Medications and supplements
- Hormone changes
What are the causes of Female Pattern Hair Loss?
- Genes: genetic hair fall may cause thinning of hair along the top of your head or scalp area.
- Aging: Hormonal changes can also cause balding.
- Menopause: Menopause: As estrogen is depleted during menopause, this type of hair loss frequently grows worse
Symptoms of hair loss in women:
These are some of the symptoms of Hair loss in Women:
- Seeing scalp skin through hair
- Having smaller ponytails.
- Seeing hair break off.
Treatment of Hair loss in Women.
Treatment type totally depends on the cause of your hair loss therefore it is important to first understand the root cause of hair loss treatment in women:
- When hair loss is caused by stress or hormonal changes, such as pregnancy, there may be no need for treatment. After some time, the hair loss will stop.
- Treatment for hair loss that is caused by hair styling practices such as tight braids, ponytails, or certain chemicals that are causing harm to your hairs
- In case of nutritional deficiencies in a person’s diet, you might be suggested by the doctors to take some supplements.
- Many doctors prescribe certain medications for Hair Loss.
- Another option is hair transplant surgery. Small pieces of the scalp with hair follicles are removed from the back of the head and placed in baldness slits. Potential issues with this procedure include the usual dangers of surgery like infection, folliculitis and shock loss – where the hair falls out in the transplant location.
- Protein-rich plasma (PRP) injections are yet another treatment that is used to encourage hair growth. This process is conducted by the patient’s own blood where the blood is drawn from a patient. The platelets are then removed and then concentrated and finally added back to the blood for injection in this process of PRP Hair Treatment.
Here, at auqual hair services in Raipur, we provide all the advanced treatments for hair loss, which makes us one of the best Best Hair transplant clinics in Raipur.